Monaco Statistics has conducted two studies on housing. The first one, published in July 2012, is a prospective study about the State-owned housing needs by 2022. The second one, of June 2013, is a descriptive study of the sector known as the “rent-controlled housing of private tenure”.
Study: State-owned housing
Following the third Scientific Council, the prospective study about the State-owned housing needs by 2022 was made public by Monaco Statistics.
Study: Rent-Controlled Housing
Monaco Statistics carried out a descriptive study of the sector known as the “rent-controlled housing of private tenure”. It complements the State-owned housing study released in July 2012 and follows a recommendation expressed by the Scientific Council at its third meeting of 19 July 2012.
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory
- 10 February 2020 Focus : Climate and meteorology
- 12 February 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : December 2019