Monaco Statistics has conducted two studies on housing. The first one, published in July 2012, is a prospective study about the State-owned housing needs by 2022. The second one, of June 2013, is a descriptive study of the sector known as the “rent-controlled housing of private tenure”.
Study: State-owned housing
Following the third Scientific Council, the prospective study about the State-owned housing needs by 2022 was made public by Monaco Statistics.
Study: Rent-Controlled Housing
Monaco Statistics carried out a descriptive study of the sector known as the “rent-controlled housing of private tenure”. It complements the State-owned housing study released in July 2012 and follows a recommendation expressed by the Scientific Council at its third meeting of 19 July 2012.
- 24 April 2019 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 26 April 2019 Monaco's official population update
- 30 April 2019 Focus : Public service
- 07 May 2019 Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service
- 13 May 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : March 2019