Monaco Statistics has conducted two studies on housing. The first one, published in July 2012, is a prospective study about the State-owned housing needs by 2022. The second one, of June 2013, is a descriptive study of the sector known as the “rent-controlled housing of private tenure”.
Study: State-owned housing
Following the third Scientific Council, the prospective study about the State-owned housing needs by 2022 was made public by Monaco Statistics.
Study: Rent-Controlled Housing
Monaco Statistics carried out a descriptive study of the sector known as the “rent-controlled housing of private tenure”. It complements the State-owned housing study released in July 2012 and follows a recommendation expressed by the Scientific Council at its third meeting of 19 July 2012.
- 27 September 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la Covid-19 - Septembre 2021
- 28 September 2021 Focus: Wholesale Trade
- 30 September 2021 Rapport complémentaire ESPAD 2019
- 05 October 2021 Focus : Industry
- 12 October 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: august 2021