Monaco Statistics has conducted two studies on housing. The first one, published in July 2012, is a prospective study about the State-owned housing needs by 2022. The second one, of June 2013, is a descriptive study of the sector known as the “rent-controlled housing of private tenure”.
Study: State-owned housing
Following the third Scientific Council, the prospective study about the State-owned housing needs by 2022 was made public by Monaco Statistics.
Study: Rent-Controlled Housing
Monaco Statistics carried out a descriptive study of the sector known as the “rent-controlled housing of private tenure”. It complements the State-owned housing study released in July 2012 and follows a recommendation expressed by the Scientific Council at its third meeting of 19 July 2012.
- 14 September 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : July 2020
- 17 September 2020 Economy Bulletin 2nd quarter 2020
- 23 September 2020 Enquête ESPAD 2019 - Consommations de produits psychoactifs et usages sans substances chez les lycéens de Monaco
- 12 October 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : August 2020
- 20 October 2020 World Satistics Day