Official population on December 31, 2012
The estimated number of inhabitants increased by 1.4% and now stands at 36,136.
Source: Monaco Statistics
After a period of relative stability from 2008 to 2010, the population growth rate accelerated in 2011 and 2012, with 262 and 507 additional residents respectively.
Since it was founded in January 2011, IMSEE has been working to perfect its estimation methods, under the supervision of its Scientific Council, in particular by systemising access to detailed data, which has led to the rectification of some earlier data.
Thus, estimations for the years 2009, 2010 and 2011 have been corrected retrospectively. Taking the corrections made into account, the changes in the population in the preceding years are as follows:
The IMSEE carries out its estimates based on the natural balance and net migration balance of the resident population, using the estimated population in the 2008 Census as a reference.
- 31 May 2023 Observatoire de la Démographie 2022
- 07 June 2023 Focus: Hébergement et restauration
- 12 June 2023 Baromètre - Commerce de détail: avril 2023
- 15 June 2023 Bulletin de l'Economie 1T 2023
- 23 June 2023 "Monaco en Chiffres" édition 2023