Focus : Civil service 2020
Monaco’s civil service workforce has grown consistently since 2013 and stood at 4,911 people on 31 December 2020, an increase of 2.8% over the previous year and 16.0% larger than in 2013.
The proportion of women is increasing, although men represent 57% of public-sector employees (they account for 60% in the private sector). French nationals and commuters, whose numbers increase each year, still make up the majority of staff. The mean age of 43.6 years has remained stable for several years.
- 27 September 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la Covid-19 - Septembre 2021
- 28 September 2021 Focus: Wholesale Trade
- 30 September 2021 Rapport complémentaire ESPAD 2019
- 05 October 2021 Focus : Industry
- 12 October 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: august 2021