Barometer - Retail trade: May 2020
The barometer relating to the economic survey of May 2020 in the Retail trade is online, in a context of lifting of the containment measures in the Principality following the health crisis of Covid-19 (reopening of shops on May 4).
According to the retailers surveyed, in May 2020, the business climate show a slight revival in the retail trade and in the trade and repair of motor vehicles.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco