Barometer - Retail trade: May 2020
The barometer relating to the economic survey of May 2020 in the Retail trade is online, in a context of lifting of the containment measures in the Principality following the health crisis of Covid-19 (reopening of shops on May 4).
According to the retailers surveyed, in May 2020, the business climate show a slight revival in the retail trade and in the trade and repair of motor vehicles.
- 27 September 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la Covid-19 - Septembre 2021
- 28 September 2021 Focus: Wholesale Trade
- 30 September 2021 Rapport complémentaire ESPAD 2019
- 05 October 2021 Focus : Industry
- 12 October 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: august 2021