Barometer - Retail trade: March 2020
In a context where the Principality has established containment measures and shutdown “non-essential” activities from mid-March in order to fight the Covid-19 epidemic, the barometer on the business survey in March 2020 in the retail trade is online.
According to the retailers surveyed, in March 2020, the business climate collapses in the trade and repair of motor vehicles.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco