Barometer - Retail trade: April 2020
In a context where the Principality has established containment measures and shutdown “non-essential” activities from mid-March in order to fight the Covid-19 epidemic, the barometer on the business survey in April 2020 in the retail trade is online.
According to the retailers surveyed, in April 2020, the business climate remains very deteriorated in the retail trade and in the trade and repair of motor vehicles.
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment