2019 official population
As at 31 December 2019, the resident population was estimated at 38,100 people, slightly down (-0.5% which represents -200 people) compared to the 2018 estimate.
As a reminder, Monaco Statistics carries out this estimation based on the last figure from the population census (as at 7 June 2016), adding the natural and net migration balances. These balances are estimated on the basis of data from the Police Department and Monaco City Hall.
Source: Monaco Statistics
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment