2018 official population
As at 31 December 2018, the resident population was estimated at 38,300 people, the figure remains stable with respect to 2017.
As a reminder, Monaco Statistics carries out this estimation based on the last figure from the population census (as at 7 June 2016), adding the natural and net migration balances. These balances are estimated on the basis of data from the Police Department and Monaco City Hall.
Source: Monaco Statistics
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco