2018 official population
As at 31 December 2018, the resident population was estimated at 38,300 people, the figure remains stable with respect to 2017.
As a reminder, Monaco Statistics carries out this estimation based on the last figure from the population census (as at 7 June 2016), adding the natural and net migration balances. These balances are estimated on the basis of data from the Police Department and Monaco City Hall.
Source: Monaco Statistics
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 16 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory