2018 Real-Estate Observatory
The 2018 Real-Estate Observatory is available online.
Delivery of the four blocks of the Stella building (89 apartments) in 2018 gave a boost to the new property market; however this development primarily comprises two-room properties. Both the number of transactions and total sales increased, but the average price of transactions remained below levels seen in recent years.
The property resale market also experienced a rise, with more transactions and larger assets: the average price increased by 14%.
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 16 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory