The census of the population, carried out on average once every 10 years, allows the population to be counted and provides an understanding of Monaco’s resident population and housing stock. It covers everyone living within the Principality’s territory.
The data collection phase for the last census of the population took place in Monaco from 7 June to 29 July 2016.
Source : Monaco Statistics
- 24 April 2019 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 26 April 2019 Monaco's official population update
- 30 April 2019 Focus : Public service
- 07 May 2019 Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service
- 13 May 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : March 2019