The census of the population, carried out on average once every 10 years, allows the population to be counted and provides an understanding of Monaco’s resident population and housing stock. It covers everyone living within the Principality’s territory.
The data collection phase for the last census of the population took place in Monaco from 7 June to 29 July 2016.
Source : Monaco Statistics
- 14 September 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : July 2020
- 17 September 2020 Economy Bulletin 2nd quarter 2020
- 23 September 2020 Enquête ESPAD 2019 - Consommations de produits psychoactifs et usages sans substances chez les lycéens de Monaco
- 12 October 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : August 2020
- 20 October 2020 World Satistics Day