The census of the population, carried out on average once every 10 years, allows the population to be counted and provides an understanding of Monaco’s resident population and housing stock. It covers everyone living within the Principality’s territory.
The data collection phase for the last census of the population took place in Monaco from 7 June to 29 July 2016.
Source : Monaco Statistics
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 16 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory