The census of the population, carried out on average once every 10 years, allows the population to be counted and provides an understanding of Monaco’s resident population and housing stock. It covers everyone living within the Principality’s territory.
The data collection phase for the last census of the population took place in Monaco from 7 June to 29 July 2016.
Source : Monaco Statistics
- 15 April 2021 Foreign Trade Observatory 2020
- 23 April 2021 Monaco's official population update
- 06 May 2021 Focus Self-employed workers 2020
- 12 May 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: march 2021
- 18 May 2021 Focus: Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support services