The census of the population, carried out on average once every 10 years, allows the population to be counted and provides an understanding of Monaco’s resident population and housing stock. It covers everyone living within the Principality’s territory.
The data collection phase for the last census of the population took place in Monaco from 7 June to 29 July 2016.
Source : Monaco Statistics
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco