Violence against women in Monaco 2019
The first publication dedicated to violence against women in the Principality of Monaco is online. Carried out at the request of the Women’s Rights Committee and with its support, it sets out the data relating to the year 2019, collected from four entities: the Police Department, the Department of Justice, the Princess Grace Hospital Center and the Victims of Offences Help Association.
For further information, you can download the publication.
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment