Quaterly Economic Report Q4 2021
The year 2021 is the one of economic recovery and follows a year largely impacted by the health crisis, in particular by the period of lockdown during a quarter of the first half of 2020, which led to a significant fall in most indicators. Thus, a comparison with last year is necessary in order to evaluate this rebound of the Monegasque economy, but it seems essential to also compare the various indicators with 2019, the pre-crisis period, in order to put this recovery into perspective.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the fourth quarter of 2021.
- 12 June 2023 Baromètre - Commerce de détail: avril 2023
- 14 June 2023 Focus: Hébergement et restauration
- 15 June 2023 Bulletin de l'Economie 1T 2023
- 23 June 2023 "Monaco en Chiffres" édition 2023
- 12 July 2023 Baromètre - Commerce de détail: mai 2023