Quaterly Economic Report Q4 2020
2020 will remain a sadly exceptional year in light of the pandemic, which paralysed the global economy and had a severe impact on all economic indicators. No sector of the economy was spared. In the Principality, despite circumstances during the summer and again over the end-of-year festive period that enabled activity to resume to a significant extent, most economic indicators are still down over the year as a whole, adversely hit by performance in the second quarter and by the measures taken to contain the epidemic, such as lockdown. Today, a year after the virus arrived in Europe, the health situation remains unstable and continues to be the main factor influencing the economy.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the four quarter of 2020.
- 23 April 2021 Monaco's official population update
- 23 April 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19
- 06 May 2021 Focus Self-employed workers 2020
- 12 May 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: march 2021
- 18 May 2021 Focus: Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support services