Quaterly Economic Report Q3 2021
The economic situation at the end of September 2021 was different to the situation a year earlier. Any comparison between the two must take account of these differences and the impact of the lockdown period which lasted for a quarter of the first half of 2020, resulting in a significant decline in the majority of indicators. As such, while it is relevant to compare with 2020 for the purposes of assessing the economic recovery following these periods of fragility, it is equally important to compare the current situation with 2019, prior to the crisis, to qualify this recovery.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the third quarter of 2021.
- 20 January 2022 Violence against women in Monaco 2021
- 21 January 2022 Études sur les données vaccinales - 21 Janvier 2022
- 25 January 2022 Real Estate Observatory 2021
- 04 February 2022 Études sur les données vaccinales - 4 Février 2022
- 14 February 2022 Barometer - Retail trade: december 2021