Quaterly Economic Report Q3 2020
The Monegasque economy, like the global economy, continues to feel the impact of a health situation that remains precarious and uncertain.
In the Principality, despite a summer period that enabled activity to resume to a significant extent and the recovery of most economic indicators, annual figures are down, adversely hit by performance in the second quarter.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the third quarter of 2020.
- 15 April 2021 Foreign Trade Observatory 2020
- 23 April 2021 Monaco's official population update
- 06 May 2021 Focus Self-employed workers 2020
- 12 May 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: march 2021
- 18 May 2021 Focus: Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support services