Quaterly Economic Report Q1 2021
The first quarter of 2021 continued to be affected by the pandemic. Health measures as well as state assistance to help with economic recovery or support employment remained in place throughout the period, which also saw the start of the vaccination campaign. Unlike some of its European neighbours, and although teleworking has been encouraged, the Principality did not go back into lockdown, and all areas of the economy stayed open, subject to conditions. It is also important to remember that the first quarter of 2020 included two and half months of normal activity, and two weeks of full lockdown. The indicators published in this Bulletin should be understood in this context, which continues to be unprecedented.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the first quarter of 2021.
- 20 January 2022 Violence against women in Monaco 2021
- 21 January 2022 Études sur les données vaccinales - 21 Janvier 2022
- 25 January 2022 Real Estate Observatory 2021
- 04 February 2022 Études sur les données vaccinales - 4 Février 2022
- 14 February 2022 Barometer - Retail trade: december 2021