Quaterly Economic Report Q1 2020
The first quarter of 2020 was characterised by the beginning of the COVID-19 health crisis and the resulting measures introduced by the Government to tackle it. The Monegasque economy, like the world economy, experienced a slowdown. From 16 March, when the lockdown began, some sectors in the Principality, such as the hotel and restaurant industry, were almost completely halted, while others experienced reduced (construction, manufacturing and so on) or almost normal (essential shops, banks and insurance firms, etc.) levels of activity. The results presented in this Bulletin should therefore be viewed through the lens of these unprecedented circumstances.
The results presented in this Bulletin should therefore be viewed through the lens of these unprecedented circumstances.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the first quarter of 2020.
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment