"Monaco en chiffres" 2013 edition
Monaco Statistics has just published the 2013 edition of the statistical report "Monaco en chiffres".
This edition was presented on Wednesday, June 26 during a conference breakfast organised by the "Chambre de Développempent Economique de Monaco".
This annual report presents statistics on the Principality's economic, social, cultural and sporting sectors as well as on public services.
The 2013 edition has been expanded and includes new data especially in the fields of demography, environment or international cooperation. A specific part is devoted to activities and to the place of Monaco in its regional and international environment.
The economic part is analysed through new business sectors that provide a more accurate vision of reality using the employment indicators or the Gross Domestic Product.
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 16 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory