Monaco en Chiffres 2020 edition
The « Monaco en Chiffres » annual statistics book, published by Monaco Statistics, is now online.
As the product of the collection, processing and analysis of data completed by Monaco Statistics throughout the year, this 240 page document is divided into chapters each covering a broad topic. Its goal is to provide the statistical data that is most representative of the Principality.
It is the reference book for a presentation of Monaco, its identity, its diversity and specificities, through the lens of statistics.
The “Monaco En Chiffres” is available directly at Monaco Statistics or by post. It is also entirely available for download on our website.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco