Measuring the gender pay gap in the private sector and the Civil Service in 2019
Monaco Statistics (IMSEE) published an initial study on the gender pay gap in Monaco. The study, requested by the Women’s Rights Committee was set up, provides an overview of the situation in the public and private sectors in 2019, taking account of the specific context in Monaco and the structure of the country’s workforce, with a sound statistical methodology based on an ‘all else equal’ analysis.
IMSEE drew primarily on an analysis of civil servant and state employee salary indices, produced using data from the Human Resources and Training Department, and on information supplied by the Caisses sociales de Monaco for private-sector employees.
For further information :
- Download the publication on this page
- See the press release on this page .
- 16 August 2022 Observatoire des Impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la Covid-19 - Août 2022
- 08 September 2022 Focus : The digital economy in Monaco 2021
- 12 September 2022 Barometer - Retail trade: july 2022
- 15 September 2022 Economy Bulletin 2nd quarter 2022
- 29 September 2022 Focus: Wholesale Trade