Focus : Weather
2019, a particularly hot year, was marked by two heat waves and two severe Mediterranean storms in late November and on 1 December 2019, followed by a third significant event on 20 and 21 December.
Since 2012, the publication “Focus: Weather” has offered an analysis of the climate conditions reported by the Exotic
Garden weather station, drawing on temperature and rainfall data. The data presented in the publication is representative of local weather conditions in an urban environment. For the past two years, data on sunshine and wind measured by the
Department of the Environment from the roof of Monaco’s Oceanographic Museum has also been included in the Focus.
For further information download Focus : Weather.
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment