Focus : Transportation and Storage 2018
The Transportation and Storage major activity sector encompasses goods and passenger transport-related activities (sea, air, road and rail), as well as related activities such as the operation of transport infrastructures, freight handling and storage. This sector also includes urban transport and taxis, chartering with drivers or pilots, and postal and delivery activities. However, it does not include activities carried out by La Poste Monaco (attached to France), or rail passenger transport.
The sector accounts for 3.5% of the Principality’s total revenue, and 3.9% of private sector jobs.
For further information, download Focus: Transportation and Storage.
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment