Focus : Transportation and Storage 2018
The Transportation and Storage major activity sector encompasses goods and passenger transport-related activities (sea, air, road and rail), as well as related activities such as the operation of transport infrastructures, freight handling and storage. This sector also includes urban transport and taxis, chartering with drivers or pilots, and postal and delivery activities. However, it does not include activities carried out by La Poste Monaco (attached to France), or rail passenger transport.
The sector accounts for 3.5% of the Principality’s total revenue, and 3.9% of private sector jobs.
For further information, download Focus: Transportation and Storage.
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 16 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory