Focus: The place of women within businesses 2018
The first Focus on the place of women within businesses is available. This analysis is part of Monaco Statistics' active participation in the Committee to promote and safeguard women’s rights.
At the end of the year 2018, women accounted for 27.9 % of active people registered in the Trade and Industry Register (RCI) and 40.2 % of Monaco’s employee population.
For further information,download Focus: The place of women within businesses
- 15 April 2021 Foreign Trade Observatory 2020
- 23 April 2021 Monaco's official population update
- 06 May 2021 Focus Self-employed workers 2020
- 12 May 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: march 2021
- 18 May 2021 Focus: Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support services