Focus : Temporary employment 2021
11,390 people worked at least one hour under temporary status in 2021 (all assignment durations combined). Both the
number of temporary workers and the volume of hours worked have increased significantly compared to 2020 and are now at a higher level than before the crisis, confirming the rebound in this activity. Construction still accounts for more than half of the assignments carried out by a population that remains predominantly young and male.
For further information download Focus: Temporary Employment.
- 16 August 2022 Observatoire des Impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la Covid-19 - Août 2022
- 08 September 2022 Focus : The digital economy in Monaco 2021
- 12 September 2022 Barometer - Retail trade: july 2022
- 15 September 2022 Economy Bulletin 2nd quarter 2022
- 29 September 2022 Focus: Wholesale Trade