Focus : Temporary employment 2021
11,390 people worked at least one hour under temporary status in 2021 (all assignment durations combined). Both the
number of temporary workers and the volume of hours worked have increased significantly compared to 2020 and are now at a higher level than before the crisis, confirming the rebound in this activity. Construction still accounts for more than half of the assignments carried out by a population that remains predominantly young and male.
For further information download Focus: Temporary Employment.
- 31 May 2023 Observatoire de la Démographie 2022
- 07 June 2023 Focus: Hébergement et restauration
- 12 June 2023 Baromètre - Commerce de détail: avril 2023
- 15 June 2023 Bulletin de l'Economie 1T 2023
- 23 June 2023 "Monaco en Chiffres" édition 2023