Focus: Temporary Employment
For the publication of its 100th Focus, IMSEE has chosen to deal, for the first time, with the Temporary Employment sector.
The number of temporary workers in the Principality was estimated at more than 11,400 in 2019 (people who worked in a temporary position for at least one hour, including all assignment lengths). The temporary worker population is primarily made up of those who commute to Monaco. It is predominantly French, young and male.
For further information download Focus: Temporary Employment.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco