Focus: Temporary Employment
For the publication of its 100th Focus, IMSEE has chosen to deal, for the first time, with the Temporary Employment sector.
The number of temporary workers in the Principality was estimated at more than 11,400 in 2019 (people who worked in a temporary position for at least one hour, including all assignment lengths). The temporary worker population is primarily made up of those who commute to Monaco. It is predominantly French, young and male.
For further information download Focus: Temporary Employment.
- 27 September 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la Covid-19 - Septembre 2021
- 28 September 2021 Focus: Wholesale Trade
- 30 September 2021 Rapport complémentaire ESPAD 2019
- 05 October 2021 Focus : Industry
- 12 October 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: august 2021