Focus Self-employed workers 2018
The Focus of Self-employed workers 2018 is available online for the first time
At the end of December 2018, there were 4,882 active self-employed workers in Monaco, representing 5,274 operational businesses. Self-employed workers in Monaco are overwhelmingly male and almost all operational businesses fall within the tertiary sector.
For further information, download Focus: Self-employed workers.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco