Focus Self-employed workers 2018
The Focus of Self-employed workers 2018 is available online for the first time
At the end of December 2018, there were 4,882 active self-employed workers in Monaco, representing 5,274 operational businesses. Self-employed workers in Monaco are overwhelmingly male and almost all operational businesses fall within the tertiary sector.
For further information, download Focus: Self-employed workers.
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment