Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service activities 2020
This Focus describes this major sector of the Monegasque economy.
In 2020, the scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service activities sector was the leading sector in the Principality in terms of employment, and second in terms of revenue. This major economic sector (MES) accounts for the highest number of operational businesses.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had mixed consequences for this MES. Technical activities benefitted from the dynamism of major construction projects in the Principality, while administrative services were adversely affected by the health measures introduced to curb the epidemic. Employment activities, which account for nearly half of employees in this MES, declined.
For further information download Focus: Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support services 2020.
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment