Focus : Public service
This Focus is about Monegasque Public service servants - administrative officers in "active" position. Substitute members replacing an active officer and temporary workers are not taken into account.
On 31 December 2018, there were 4 702 people working as Public service servants in Monaco, all administrative branches combined. This figure increased 2 % with respect to the previous year.
For further information, download Focus: Public service
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco