Focus : Public service
This Focus is about Monegasque Public service servants - administrative officers in "active" position. Substitute members replacing an active officer and temporary workers are not taken into account.
Public service servants represent 8.3 % of the Principality employed population. They are presented in this document by gender, nationality, place of residence, age, category and administrative attachment.
As at 31 December 2013, there are 4 192 administrative officers and employees, mainly distributed between the Government Administration (77 %) and the Municipality (14 %).
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 16 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory