Focus : Public service
This Focus is about Monegasque Public service servants - administrative officers in "active" position. Substitute members replacing an active officer and temporary workers are not taken into account.
Public service servants represent 8.3 % of the Principality employed population. They are presented in this document by gender, nationality, place of residence, age, category and administrative attachment.
As at 31 December 2013, there are 4 192 administrative officers and employees, mainly distributed between the Government Administration (77 %) and the Municipality (14 %).
- 24 April 2019 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 26 April 2019 Monaco's official population update
- 30 April 2019 Focus : Public service
- 07 May 2019 Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service
- 13 May 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : March 2019