Focus : Public Finances 2020
Public finances are managed through the State Budget and the Constitutional Reserve Fund (CRF). Due to the COVID-19 health crisis and despite an increase in revenue, the final 2020 budget included excess expenditure and showed a deficit of €103.2 million. This follows eight consecutive years of budget surpluses (from 2012 to 2019).
For further information download Focus: Public Finances 2020.
- 27 September 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la Covid-19 - Septembre 2021
- 28 September 2021 Focus: Wholesale Trade
- 30 September 2021 Rapport complémentaire ESPAD 2019
- 05 October 2021 Focus : Industry
- 12 October 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: august 2021