Focus : Manufacturing, mining and quarrying, and others industries (revised version)
This Focus describes this major economic sector of the Monegasque economy following 3 lines: employment, GDP's weight and turnover.
Industry represents 6.0% of the private sector employment, 6.2% of the GDP and 8.1% of the turnover.
For further information, download Focus : Manufacturing, mining and quarrying, and others industries
This revised version includes the consolidation of 2013 turnover and is standardised with the other 2014 sector-specific Focus.
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory
- 10 February 2020 Focus : Climate and meteorology
- 12 February 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : December 2019