Focus : International Cooperation
The Principality of Monaco has been a member of the United Nations (UN) since 1993. As the 183rd member, Monaco has followed the dynamic of the Millennium Goals (2000s) and then the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in 2015, in the fight against poverty. Over the 2018-2020 period covered by this Focus, approximately 150 projects per year are financed with a total of 90 partners.
For further information download Focus: International Cooperation.
- 25 January 2022 Real Estate Observatory 2021
- 04 February 2022 Études sur les données vaccinales - 4 Février 2022
- 14 February 2022 Barometer - Retail trade: december 2021
- 15 February 2022 Focus : Weather
- 18 February 2022 Études sur les données vaccinales - 18 Février 2022