Focus : Industry
This fifth Focus is dedicated to the Industry sector in the Principality. The Industry is all the human activities geared towards mass production of goods due to the processing of raw materials or materials having already undergone one or more transformations, and due to the exploitation of energy sources.
At December 31, 2012, there are 111 employers in this sector, that means 4,4% of the total in the Principality - excluding domestic staff. This number decreases of more than 4% compared to the previous year. It is mainly companies employing from 11 to 50 people who have stopped their activities.
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory
- 10 February 2020 Focus : Climate and meteorology
- 12 February 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : December 2019