Focus : Female employees in the private sector
At the end of 2019, more than 21,000 women were working in the private sector, accounting for 40% of the 53,091 private-sector employees. The majority of female employees live in France, are younger than their male counterparts, and work in smaller businesses.
For further information download Focus: Female employees in the private sector
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment