Focus : Employees
This fourth Focus is dedicated to the employees in the Principality's private sector.
After the Focus : Employment, this new publication allows to differentiate the "job" and "employees" notions.
On December 31, 2012, there are 45.441 employees in the Principality's private sector, a progression of 897 employees (+2%) compared to the previous year.
The employees are in average 40 years and 8 months old, 59,2% are men, more than ¾ live in the Alpes-Maritimes and 85% work in the tertiary sector.
Download the Focus : Employees
Employment indicators at the end of 2021
|53,079||employees in the private sector||
Source: Monaco Social Funds
|5,008||employees in the public sector||
Source: Human Resources and Training Department
Source: Monaco Statistics
- 31 May 2023 Observatoire de la Démographie 2022
- 07 June 2023 Focus: Hébergement et restauration
- 12 June 2023 Baromètre - Commerce de détail: avril 2023
- 15 June 2023 Bulletin de l'Economie 1T 2023
- 23 June 2023 "Monaco en Chiffres" édition 2023