Focus : Employees
This fourth Focus is dedicated to the employees in the Principality's private sector.
After the Focus : Employment, this new publication allows to differentiate the "job" and "employees" notions.
On December 31, 2012, there are 45.441 employees in the Principality's private sector, a progression of 897 employees (+2%) compared to the previous year.
The employees are in average 40 years and 8 months old, 59,2% are men, more than ¾ live in the Alpes-Maritimes and 85% work in the tertiary sector.
|51,601||employees in the private sector||
Source: Monaco Social Funds
|4,702||employees in the public sector||
Source: Human Resources and Training Department
Source: Monaco Statistics
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 16 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory