Focus : Employees
This fourth Focus is dedicated to the employees in the Principality's private sector.
After the Focus : Employment, this new publication allows to differentiate the "job" and "employees" notions.
On December 31, 2012, there are 45.441 employees in the Principality's private sector, a progression of 897 employees (+2%) compared to the previous year.
The employees are in average 40 years and 8 months old, 59,2% are men, more than ¾ live in the Alpes-Maritimes and 85% work in the tertiary sector.
|51,008||employees in the private sector||
Source: Monaco Social Funds
|4,911||employees in the public sector||
Source: Human Resources and Training Department
Source: Monaco Statistics
- 27 September 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la Covid-19 - Septembre 2021
- 28 September 2021 Focus: Wholesale Trade
- 30 September 2021 Rapport complémentaire ESPAD 2019
- 05 October 2021 Focus : Industry
- 12 October 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: august 2021