Focus : Climate and meteorology
The year 2018 was hot and rainy. The average relative humidity measured in the Principality is 63 %. Hygrometric comfort, characterized by a humidity level between 40 and 80 %, is observed for nearly 79 % of the year.
This seventh edition of the Focus : Climate and meteorology presents the analysis of the temperature and pluviometry data for the year 2018, in addition to those of sunshine, wind and hygrometry data recorded by the meteorological station of the Department of the Environment located on the roof of the Monaco Oceanographic Museum.
For further information, download the Focus : Climate and meteorology.
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory