Focus : Climate and meteorology
The year 2018 was hot and rainy. The average relative humidity measured in the Principality is 63 %. Hygrometric comfort, characterized by a humidity level between 40 and 80 %, is observed for nearly 79 % of the year.
This seventh edition of the Focus : Climate and meteorology presents the analysis of the temperature and pluviometry data for the year 2018, in addition to those of sunshine, wind and hygrometry data recorded by the meteorological station of the Department of the Environment located on the roof of the Monaco Oceanographic Museum.
For further information, download the Focus : Climate and meteorology.
- 24 April 2019 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 26 April 2019 Monaco's official population update
- 30 April 2019 Focus : Public service
- 07 May 2019 Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service
- 13 May 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : March 2019