Focus : Built surfaces
This "Focus" is about built surfaces in Monaco. It provides, for each district, an overview of the land occupancy by type of use : residential, commercial, public, industrial...
The data come from the Geographic Information System (SIG Batiment) set up by the Department of Forward Studies, Urban Planning and Mobility.
The total built-up areas (net floor areas only, out of warehouses), represent over 3 million square metres and almost 1 500 buildings.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco