Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service activities 2020
This Focus describes this major sector of the Monegasque economy.
In 2020, the scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service activities sector was the leading sector in the Principality in terms of employment, and second in terms of revenue. This major economic sector (MES) accounts for the highest number of operational businesses.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had mixed consequences for this MES. Technical activities benefitted from the dynamism of major construction projects in the Principality, while administrative services were adversely affected by the health measures introduced to curb the epidemic. Employment activities, which account for nearly half of employees in this MES, declined.
For further information download Focus: Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support services 2020.
- 27 September 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la Covid-19 - Septembre 2021
- 28 September 2021 Focus: Wholesale Trade
- 30 September 2021 Rapport complémentaire ESPAD 2019
- 05 October 2021 Focus : Industry
- 12 October 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: august 2021