Focus: Accommodation and food service activities in 2018
As at 31 December 2018, the accommodation and food service activities major economic sector (MES) accounted for 8.4% of the Principality’s gross domestic product (GDP) and generated 5.2% of its revenue, excluding financial and insurance activities.
There were 305 businesses in the sector, 195 employers and 7,791 employees.
For further information download Focus : Accommodation and food service activities.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco