Economy Bulletin 2nd quarter 2019
The Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2019, on data collected since January 1st, is available online.
In the second quarter of 2019, the Principality’s revenue, excluding financial and insurance activities, fell compared with 2018 (down EUR 374 million, or 5.2%). Only four sectors saw an increase in revenue. At more than EUR 6.8 billion, it is the second best revenue achieved as at 30 June.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the second quarter of 2019.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco