Economy Bulletin 2nd quarter 2019
The Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2019, on data collected since January 1st, is available online.
In the second quarter of 2019, the Principality’s revenue, excluding financial and insurance activities, fell compared with 2018 (down EUR 374 million, or 5.2%). Only four sectors saw an increase in revenue. At more than EUR 6.8 billion, it is the second best revenue achieved as at 30 June.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the second quarter of 2019.
- 21 June 2021 Observatoire mensuel des impacts de la crise sanitaire liée à la COVID-19 - Juin 2021
- 25 June 2021 "Monaco en Chiffres" 2021 edition
- 06 July 2021 Focus: Public Finances 2020
- 12 July 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: may 2021
- 20 July 2021 Focus: Temporary Employment