Economy Bulletin 2nd quarter 2019
The Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2019, on data collected since January 1st, is available online.
In the second quarter of 2019, the Principality’s revenue, excluding financial and insurance activities, fell compared with 2018 (down EUR 374 million, or 5.2%). Only four sectors saw an increase in revenue. At more than EUR 6.8 billion, it is the second best revenue achieved as at 30 June.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the second quarter of 2019.
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory
- 10 February 2020 Focus : Climate and meteorology
- 12 February 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : December 2019