Economy Bulletin 2nd quarter 2018
The Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2018, on data collected since January 1st, is available online.
With a significant boost from temporary jobs, the level of salaried employment is showing positive growth comparable to that seen during the second quarter (up 4.3%).
Results in the construction sector have brought about an increase in the Principality’s turnover, excluding financial and insurance activities (+5.3% compared with the first quarter of 2017).
The increase in both imports and exports has translated into growth (+47.6%) in the total volume of trade. Imports rose more strongly than exports, resulting in a widening of the trade deficit.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2018.
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory
- 10 February 2020 Focus : Climate and meteorology
- 12 February 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : December 2019