On 4 April 2019, Monaco participated in the ESPAD (European School Survey Project on Alcohol and Other Drugs) for the 4th time. The survey is conducted every 4 years in around thirty European countries and studies the health behavior, lifestyle and consumption of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs of teenage pupils aged 16 or over.
In Monaco, all pupils aged 16 or over who attend secondary school are involved in the ESPAD. The survey was conducted at the schools by the IMSEE, in partnership with the Department of Education, Youth and Sport. Around 1 400 pupils aged 16 or over agreed to fill out the questionnaire.
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory
- 10 February 2020 Focus : Climate and meteorology
- 12 February 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : December 2019