On 4 April 2019, Monaco participated in the ESPAD (European School Survey Project on Alcohol and Other Drugs) for the 4th time. The survey is conducted every 4 years in around thirty European countries and studies the health behavior, lifestyle and consumption of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs of teenage pupils aged 16 or over.
In Monaco, all pupils aged 16 or over who attend secondary school are involved in the ESPAD. The survey was conducted at the schools by the IMSEE, in partnership with the Department of Education, Youth and Sport. Around 1 400 pupils aged 16 or over agreed to fill out the questionnaire.
- 24 April 2019 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 26 April 2019 Monaco's official population update
- 30 April 2019 Focus : Public service
- 07 May 2019 Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service
- 13 May 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : March 2019