On 4 April 2019, Monaco participated in the ESPAD (European School Survey Project on Alcohol and Other Drugs) for the 4th time. The survey is conducted every 4 years in around thirty European countries and studies the health behavior, lifestyle and consumption of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs of teenage pupils aged 16 or over.
In Monaco, all pupils aged 16 or over who attend secondary school are involved in the ESPAD. The survey was conducted at the schools by the IMSEE, in partnership with the Department of Education, Youth and Sport. Around 1 400 pupils aged 16 or over agreed to fill out the questionnaire.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco