Climate and meteorology Focus
This second climate and meteorology Focus is about 2013 (and current decade) data of temperature and pluviometry, along with an analysis of the values compared to the climate normals, calculated for the years 1981 to 2010.
In 4 decades, the average temperatures rose of over 1°C. It may be noted that this trend continues over the period 2011 to 2013, with a constant increase observed, first, on the minimum temperatures.
These data were registered by the weather station of the Exotic Garden and processed by the Environment Department together with Monaco Statistics.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco