Climate and meteorology Focus
This "climate and meteorology" Focus is about data of temperature, pluviometry and number of rainy days, as well as an analysis of the values compared to the climate normals, calculated for the years 1981 to 2010.
The climate normals consist of mean values of pluviometry and temperature, calculated over a 30-year period at the end of each decade.
These data were registered by the weather station of the Exotic Garden and processed by the Environment Department together with Monaco Statistics.
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory
- 10 February 2020 Focus : Climate and meteorology
- 12 February 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : December 2019