Bulletin of the Economy for the 4th quarter of 2014
The Bulletin of the Economy for the 4th quarter of 2014, on data collected since 1 January, is available online.
The year 2014 ends with a positive balance, especially regarding employment, foreign trade, or real estate. All economic indicators didn’t turn green though.
Employment keeps its dynamic growth by the end of 2014 compared to the end of 2013 (+3.8 %) and real estate market registers a record turnover of more than 2 billion euros, with an increasing number of transactions. Volume of trade (buoyed by the growth of exportations), registrations of new vehicles and public car parks visits are also progressing.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the 4th quarter of 2014
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory
- 10 February 2020 Focus : Climate and meteorology
- 12 February 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : December 2019