Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2014 update
The Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2014, on data collected since 1 January, is available online.
The results of the various economic indicators at 1stsemester are, for most of them, still lagging behind compared to 1st semester 2013. Whether it is the overall turnover, affected by the decrease of the wholesale trade’s one, the hotel occupancy rate, the volume of trade, the registration of new vehicles, or the number of business start-ups, the performances are lower than last year.
Finally, employment, which growth has been constant for years, continues to develop (+2% at the end of June) and for the first time exceeds 51 000 in the private sector.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2014 .
- 24 April 2019 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 26 April 2019 Monaco's official population update
- 30 April 2019 Focus : Public service
- 07 May 2019 Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service
- 13 May 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : March 2019