Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2014
The Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2014, on data collected since 1 January, is available online.
The results of the various economic indicators at 1st semester are, for most of them, still lagging behind compared to 1st semester 2013. Whether it is the overall turnover, affected by the decrease of the wholesale trade’s one, the hotel occupancy rate, the volume of trade, the registration of new vehicles, or the number of business start-ups, the performances are lower than last year.
The employment figures are unavailable considering inconsistencies which need to be reprocessed. As they become available, the bulletin will be completed.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2014
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 16 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory