Bulletin of the Economy for the 1st quarter of 2015
The Bulletin of the Economy for the 1st quarter of 2015, on data collected since 1 January, is available online.
Tourism, employment and foreign trade have all seen an improvement in performance compared with the same period in 2014. The number of real estate transactions and the Principality’s turnover, on the other hand, have declined.With 124 additional employers (+2.3%) and 939 extra jobs (+1.9%), the employment market continues to grow. There are, however, disparities between sectors. While the Other Service Activities sector has created 399 additional jobs, 93 have been lost in the Accommodation and Food Service Activities sector.
For further information, download Bulletin of the Economy for the 1st quarter of 2015
- 19 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory
- 10 February 2020 Focus : Climate and meteorology
- 12 February 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : December 2019