2012 Retail trade Observatory
The Retail trade Observatory, for the 2012 period is online .
The data of this Observatory arise from the computer bases of the Business Development Agency, the Department of Tax Services, and Monaco Social Funds. Compared to the previous editions, besides the redifining of the major economic sectors, this observatory presents enhanced statistics about Employment, according to the Monaco Social Funds data. So, the notion of "employee weight" was introduced and some new informations are available like the number of hours worked, the nationality of the employees, or even their places of residence.
Retail trade turnover increased by 8.2% in 2012. The retail trade accounts for 8.2% of overall turnover.
There was once again positive news on employment, with a 1.8% increase in the number of people employed in retail (2,606 in 2011 compared with 2,652 in 2012).
The number of employers in the sector in 2012 remained unchanged compared with 2011 at 461.
- 27 November 2020 Scientific Council for Statistics and Economic Studies
- 14 December 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2020
- 17 December 2020 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2020
- 12 January 2021 Barometer - Retail trade: november 2020
- 21 January 2021 Violence against women in Monaco